Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Greenly
10 Definitions of Greenly
The definition of greenly, the meaning of word Greenly
Is greenly a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the colour of grass and leaves
- adj.- having the colour of grass or leaves
- v.- to fill an area with growing plants in order to make it more attractive
- n.- when a person or organization starts to think and know more about environmental problems
- -.- (1904–91) a British writer of novels and plays, one of the most respected British writers of the 20th century. His books includeBrighton Rock andThe Power and the Glory, and the characters in his stories often have to make difficult moral decisions. He also wrote the story for the filmThe Third Man.
- n.- a document produced by the British government containing proposals to be discussed, which may later be used in making laws
- n.- (cloth of) a bright green colour originally made at Lincoln. robin hood and his men are said to have worn this colour.
- n.- an area of land around a city where building is not allowed, in order to protect fields and woods
- n.- a traffic light that shows cars they can go forward
- n.- a hollow green vegetable that you can cook or eat raw in salads
0 Synonym of Greenly
Greenly is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in greenly: E E G L N R Y