Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Guying
10 Definitions of Guying
The definition of guying, the meaning of word Guying
Is guying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a man
- -.- an important teaching hospital in London
- n.- a man in a film, book etc who is evil or dangerous
- -.- (1570–1606) an English Roman Catholic who was killed as punishment for his part in a secret plan, known as the Gunpowder Plot, to blow updestroy by an explosion the Houses of Parliament on November 5th, 1605. Guy Fawkes' Night is celebrated every year on November 5th in the UK.
- n.- someone who is punished for someone else's crime or mistake
- -.- (1968-) a British film director whose films include Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels (1998) and Snatch (2000). He is married to the pop singer Madonna.
- -.- (1918–44), a British Royal Air Force wing commander who led the World War II ‘Dam Busters' bombing raid on the German Mohne and Eder dams in 1943, for which he was awarded the Victoria Cross
- -.- (1911–63) an Englishman who was a spy for the former Soviet Union and escaped there in 1951
- n.- November 5th, when people in Britain light fireworks and burn a guy on a fire
- -.- (1850–93) a French writer who wrote hundreds of short stories, and is considered to be one of the best short story writers ever
0 Synonym of Guying
Guying is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in guying: G G I N U Y