Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Happying
10 Definitions of Happying
The definition of happying, the meaning of word
Is happying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the state of being happy
- adj.- having feelings of pleasure, for example because something good has happened to you or you are very satisfied with your life
- adj.- happy or behaving in a careless way because you are soon going to be leaving your job
- adj.- someone who is trigger-happy is much too willing to use weapons, especially guns
- -.- a humorous US television programme, first shown in the 1970s and still very popular, about a group of teenagers in the 1950s who meet at Al's Diner. The characters include Richie Cunningham and his sister Joanie, and Arthur Fonzarelli, known as the Fonz, who wears a black leather jacket and is always very ‘cool' =fashionable, confident, and relaxed..
- n.- a special time in a bar when alcoholic drinks are sold at lower prices
- n.- the act of deliberately attacking someone and filming the attack on a mobile phone
- adj.- relating to a Christian church where people sing, shout, show their emotions, and encourage other people to join their church – used to show disapproval
- -.- a former chain of fast food restaurants that were near to some main roads and motorways in Britain. They were closed in 1997.
- n.- news or other information that is intended to entertain or please people, rather than serious or useful information
0 Synonym of Happying
Happying is worth 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in happying: A G H I N P P Y