Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Harrying
10 Definitions of Harrying
The definition of harrying, the meaning of word Harrying
Is harrying a scrabble word? Yes!
- v.- to keep attacking an enemy
- -.- (1930–) an Australian singer, painter, and entertainer who often appears on British television. He is known for his way of painting pictures very quickly, and for playing Australian musical instruments such as the didgeridoo. He is also known for appearing in television programmes about people's pet animals.
- n.- the devil
- -.- (1856–1931) an Irish-born writer and newspaper editor. Harris became famous when he published his life storyMy Life and Loves. In it Harris described in detail his relationships with many women and wrote about the famous people he knew. The book was banned as obscene because of the sexual content and did not become available in the UK until the 1960s.
- -.- (1945–) a US pop singer with the group Blondie, who was successful especially in the late 1970s and early 1980s, and was considered by many people to be very sexually attractive
- -.- (1930–2002) an Irish-born film actor who often played tough and aggressive characters. His films includeThe Long and The Short and The Tall (1960),This Sporting Life (1963),Camelot (1967), andA Man Called Horse (1969).
- n.- an opinion polla test to find out people's attitudes about something carried out by Louis Harris Associates of New York, or one of their connected companies in Europe. They get their results by questioning a number of people who are chosen as being typical of the whole population
- -.- a type of thick woollen cloth which is woven on the Scottish island of Harris, one of the outer hebrides. It is used to make clothes, especially men's jackets, that last a long time.
- -.- (1984–) the younger son of Prince Charles and Princess Diana. In 2005 he was criticized for wearing a Nazi costume to a fancy-dress party. For a short time in 2007–8 he served as a soldier in Afghanistan until the media found out and he had to be sent home for safety reasons. His official name is Prince Henry.
- -.- (1874–1926) a US magicianan entertainer who performs magic tricks and escapologist, who became famous for his great skill at escaping from chains, handcuffs, and locked containers, even when he was under water
0 Synonym of Harrying
Harrying is worth 15 points in Words with Friends and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in harrying: A G H I N R R Y