Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Henrys
10 Definitions of Henrys
The definition of henrys, the meaning of word Henrys
Is henrys a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- (1731–1810) a British scientist who discovered hydrogen and also discovered the chemical composition of water the different parts it is made from
- -.- (1934-2011) a British boxer who was European heavyweight champion from 1968 to 1969, and from 1970 to 1971. He is known for having hit Muhammed Ali so hard that he fell down when they fought in 1963. His official title was Sir Henry Cooper.
- -.- (1898–1986) a British sculptor considered by many people to be the most important British sculptor of the 20th century. He is known for his large, partly abstract sculptures of people, especially women, lying down.
- -.- (1854–1912) a French mathematician, one of the greatest of his time
- -.- (1924–2007) a US politician in the Republican Party who became the representative for the state of Illinois in the House of Representatives in 1974. In 1998 he was the chairman of the committee which considered whether to impeachcharge an important public official with having done something wrong President Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair.
- -.- (1869–1954) a French painter and sculptor who helped to develop fauvism as a style of painting. His paintings are mostly of ordinary places and objects, but they use pure bright colours and black lines.
- -.- a character in US stories and folk songs who worked on railways and was very strong
- -.- (1862–1910) a US writer of short stories, whose real name was William Sydney Porter. His stories are known for treating the everyday life of working people in a humorous way, and for their unexpected endings.
- -.- (1905–82) a US film actor known especially for appearing as characters who have strong moral beliefs and a strong sense of honour. His films includeThe Grapes of Wrath (1940) andTwelve Angry Men (1957). He was the father of Jane fonda and Peter Fonda.
Henrys is worth 12 points in Words with Friends and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in henrys: E H N R S Y