Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Highways
6 Definitions of Highways
The definition of highways, the meaning of word
Is highways a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a wide main road that joins one town to another
- n.- a main road with two lines of traffic travelling in each direction, separated by a piece of land
- n.- the police who make sure that people obey the law on main roads in the US
- n.- the set of official rules and laws about driving and using roads in Britain
- n.- a situation where something costs much more than it should
- -.- a series of roads that go all the way from Alaska to Argentina. Parts of the highway are not complete, but it generally connects North, Central, and South America. It is about 25,000 kilometres/16,000 miles long.
1 Synonym of Highways
Highways is worth 21 points in Words with Friends and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in highways: A G H H I S W Y