Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Huntedly
10 Definitions of Huntedly
The definition of huntedly, the meaning of word
Is huntedly a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- an occasion when people chase animals in order to kill or catch them
- n.- chasing and killing animals for food or sport
- v.- to chase animals and birds in order to kill or catch them
- n.- a game in which you have to find something that has been hidden by answering questions that are left in different places
- -.- (1963–) an American actress whose films include Twister,What Women Want, andCast Away. In 1998 she won an Oscar for her performance inAs Good As It Gets.
- n.- a place where animals are hunted
- n.- an attempt to find and punish people in a society or organization whose opinions are regarded as wrong or dangerous – used to show disapproval
- n.- a member of a group that tries to stop people from hunting foxes
- -.- a British television show, presented by David Dickinson. Two teams of two people are each given £200 which they have to spend on an object at an antiques fairevent at which people show and sell antiques. The objects are sold one week later at an auction. The team whose object makes the most profit is the winner.
- -.- (1827–1910) a British painter who, with millais and rossetti, started the pre-raphaelite Brotherhood in 1848
0 Synonym of Huntedly
Huntedly is worth 15 points in Words with Friends and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in huntedly: D E H L N T U Y