Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Injury
5 Definitions of Injury
The definition of injury, the meaning of word
Is injury a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- n.- any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- n.- an accident that results in physical damage or hurt
- n.- an act that causes someone or something to receive physical damage
- n.- wrongdoing that violates another's rights and is unjustly inflicted
Injury is worth 16 points in Words with Friends and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in injury: I J N R U Y