Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Jacked
10 Definitions of Jacked
The definition of jacked, the meaning of word
Is jacked a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a piece of equipment used to lift a heavy weight off the ground, such as a car, and support it while it is in the air
- -.- (1935–) an English football player who played for the English national team from 1965 to 1970, and for Leeds United. He and his brother Bobby Charlton played in the English team that won the World Cup in 1966. He was manager of the Irish national team from 1986 to 1995, and he was made an honorary Irish citizen in 1995.
- v.- if a large vehicle with two parts jack-knifes, it slides out of control and the back part swings towards the front part
- n.- a knife with a blade that folds into its handle
- -.- a character in a nursery rhymean old song or poem for children:Jack Sprat would eat no fat,His wife would eat no lean,And so between them both, you see,They licked the platter clean.
- -.- (1940–) a US golfer who has won more important international competitions than any other player, including the british open (three times), the us open (four times), and the US masters tournament (six times). He is also known for designing golf courses.
- -.- (1894–1974) a US comedian who had a very popular radio programme and later a popular television programme, calledThe Jack Benny Show. He is famous for pretending to always be 39, for playing the violin badly, and for making jokes about how much he dislikes spending money.
- n.- a way of describing frost as a person – used especially when talking to children
0 Synonym of Jacked
Jacked is worth 20 points in Words with Friends and 23 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in jacked: A C D E J K