Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Jacky
6 Definitions of Jacky
The definition of jacky, the meaning of word
Is jacky a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- (1919–72) a US baseball player who was the first African American to be allowed to play in the major leagues
- -.- (1929–94) the wife of John F. Kennedy, who became very popular when she was the first lady of the US from 1961 to 1963 because she was considered very beautiful and fashionable. In 1968, five years after Kennedy's death, she married Aristotle onassis.
- -.- (1916–87) a US actor and comedian, best known for the humorous television programmeThe Honeymooners(1949–54) which was popular for many years. His character is a fat man with strong opinions who argues a lot with his wife, but who loves her really.
- -.- (1937–) a British writer who lives in Hollywood, known for her popular and successful novels about sex and the lives of rich and famous people. She is the sister of the actress Joan Collins.
- -.- (1936–) a US comedian known for telling jokes that might offend many people. Mason, whose real name is Jacob Maza, was a rabbi before becoming an entertainer in the 1960s.
0 Synonym of Jacky
Jacky is worth 21 points in Words with Friends and 23 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in jacky: A C J K Y