Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Jazzes
7 Definitions of Jazzes
The definition of jazzes, the meaning of word
Is jazzes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a type of music that has a strong beat and parts for performers to play alone
- adj.- excited
- n.- a type of music that combines features of soul music and jazz
- n.- a type of popular music that combines features of many other kinds of music, especially jazz, hip-hop, and soul
- -.- a period of about ten years, after World War I, when jazz music became very popular and fashionable. It is thought of as an exciting period when there was more social freedom than there had been before.
- -.- a US event at which many jazz musicians perform. It was first held in 1954 at Newport, Rhode Island, and was then held every year in New York State. The 2008 festival took place in Newport, Rhode Island.
29 Synonyms of Jazzes
Jazzes is worth 31 points in Words with Friends and 33 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in jazzes: A E J S Z Z