Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Jeaned
10 Definitions of Jeaned
The definition of jeaned, the meaning of word
Is jeaned a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- trousers made of denima strong, usually blue, cotton cloth
- n.- blue trousers made in a heavy material
- -.- the main character in the bookLes Misérables (1862) by the French writer Victor Hugo. Valjean is sent to prison for stealing bread to feed his sister's family, but he escapes. Later, he becomes a successful man, but he is hunted by a detective, Javert, who wants to put him back in prison.
- -.- (1639–99) a French writer of plays, whose work was based mainly on ancient Greek tragedy and used many of the same subjects as Greek plays
- -.- (1889–1963) a French writer and film director, who was an important member of the surrealist movement. His work includes the filmsOrphée (1950) andLes Enfants Terribles (1950), and the playLa Machine Infernale (1934).
- -.- (1910–87) a French writer of plays, includingAntigone andBecket
- -.- (1933–95) a British fashion designer, known for her classic clothes
- -.- (1934–) the Prime Minister of Canada from 1993 to 2003 and the leader of the liberal party(1990–2003)
- -.- (1865–1957) a Finnish composer whose music is about nature and old Finnish stories and literature. He is best-known works areFinlandia, theKarelia Suite, and his symphonies (symphony).
- -.- (1936–) an American writer whose books are about people in prehistoric Europe. Her best-known book isThe Clan of the Cave Bear.
0 Synonym of Jeaned
Jeaned is worth 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in jeaned: A D E E J N