Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Jellies
9 Definitions of Jellies
The definition of jellies, the meaning of word
Is jellies a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- cooked or served in jelly
- n.- a soft sweet food made from fruit juice and gelatin
- n.- a small soft sweet with different tastes and colours that is shaped like a bean
- n.- a small soft sweet made in the shape of a baby, that comes in a variety of colours
- n.- a long thin cake that is rolled up with jam or cream inside
- -.- a type of gela thick, wet substance used to lubricate certain parts of the body such as the vagina. People sometimes make jokes about it because it is connected with sex.
- -.- a type of jelly bean which is known for having unusual tastes, such as watermelon
- n.- Vaseline
- -.- (1885–1941) a US jazz piano player and band leader, who helped to develop new orleans jazz
Jellies is worth 14 points in Words with Friends and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in jellies: E E I J L L S