Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Jerries
10 Definitions of Jerries
The definition of jerries, the meaning of word
Is jerries a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- (1926–) a US comedian on television and in films. He made many films with Dean martin. He is known for playing characters who seem to be very stupid and silly. Lewis has also done a lot of work raising money for an organization that helps children who are ill. His birthname is Joseph Levitch.
- -.- (1947–) a Ghanaian politician, who first came to power when he led a group of low-ranking military officers who removed Ghana's military government in 1979 and again in 1981. Each time he put government officials who had used their power in a dishonest or illegal way in prison and then returned the country to democratic rule. He was elected president in 1992 and 1996 before leaving the position in 2000.
- -.- (1938–) a US politician who was governor of California from 1975 to 1983 and known as ‘Governor Moonbeam', because of his psychic beliefs. He ran for the US presidency three times. He was the mayor of Oakland, California from 1998 until 2006, and is known for being left-wing. He became Attorney General of California in 2007.
- -.- (1954–) a US comedian and actor known especially for his very popular humorous television programmeSeinfeld(1989–98), which was about four friends living in New York City
- -.- (1944–) a US talk show host who is known for the controversial discussions and frequent fights on his programmes. He was the mayor of the city of Cincinnati, Ohio, in the 1980s.
- -.- a type of US ice cream which is known for being very thick and creamy, and for having exciting unusual tastes. The company that produces it is also known for being concerned about the environment.
- adj.- built cheaply, quickly, and badly
- -.- (1962–) a US football player regarded as one of the best receivers in the history of the NFL. He is known for his skill at catching the ball and running very quickly with it. He helped his team, the San Francisco 49ers, to win the Super Bowl several times in the 1980s and 1990s and he holds the record for the most touchdowns in a career.
- -.- (1933–2007) a US Christian leader and televangelistsomeone who talks about religion on television, who started a right-wing political group called the Moral Majority, which supported Ronald Reagan in the 1980s
- -.- two characters in humorous cartoon films by Hanna Barbera. Tom, who is a cat, is always chasing Jerry, who is a mouse, but Jerry is more clever than Tom and always finds ways of escaping. Similar humorous situations in real life are sometimes described as being ‘like something out of Tom and Jerry'.
Jerries is worth 14 points in Words with Friends and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in jerries: E E I J R R S