Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Jesses
5 Definitions of Jesses
The definition of jesses, the meaning of word Jesses
Is jesses a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- (1921–2008) a US Republican politician and senator from 1972 to 2003 who was known for being strongly opposed to social changes
- -.- (1913–80) a very successful African-American athlete, who won four gold medals at the 1936 olympic games in Berlin. Hitler is said to have been very angry about this, because it disproved the Nazi idea that the ‘Aryans'white people from Northern Europe were better than people of other races. Hitler refused to attend the ceremonies at which Owens was given his gold medals.
- -.- (1847–82) a US criminal who became famous for robbing banks and trains with his brother Frank. He was shot and killed by one of the members of his own ganggroup of criminals. Some people considered Jesse James to be a hero, and there are many films and stories based on his life.
- -.- (1951–) a US politician, actor, and professional wrestler. He was governor of Minnesota from 1999 to 2003.
- -.- (1941–) a US politician in the Democratic Party, who is also a minister in the Baptist Church and one of the leading African-American politicians in the US. He was active in the civil rights movement during the 1960s, and is known as a very effective public speaker who has always supported African-American people and other groups who have been unfairly treated in the past.
0 Synonym of Jesses
Jesses is worth 13 points in Words with Friends and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in jesses: E E J S S S