Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Jewelers
8 Definitions of Jewelers
The definition of jewelers, the meaning of word Jewelers
Is jewelers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- someone who buys, sells, makes, or repairs jewellery
- adj.- decorated with jewels
- n.- a valuable stone, such as a diamond
- n.- a plastic box for holding a CD
- n.- the crown, sword, jewels etc worn by a king or queen for official ceremonies
- n.- a company's most important and valuable assets
- -.- when a company avoids being taken over by selling important assets cheaply to a supporter, so that the company is less attractive to buy, and then buying them back later when the takeover is no longer likely to happen
- -.- a British television programme of the 1980s, about British people in India before the country became independent in 1947. It is based on four novels by Paul Scott, one of which is also calledThe Jewel in the Crown.
Jewelers is worth 18 points in Words with Friends and 21 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in jewelers: E E E J L R S W