Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Joes
10 Definitions of Joes
The definition of joes, the meaning of word Joes
Is joes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the ordinary average person
- -.- (1972-) a Welsh boxer who has been the WBO super middleweight champion for more than ten years
- n.- a type of sandwich, made with beef with spices added and served on a bun
- -.- (1879–1915) a US trade union leader, who tried to help workers to get better wages and more rights. He also wrote many songs on social subjects, includingCasey Jones.
- -.- (1956–) a US football player who was a famous quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers team during the 1980s and 1990s. He helped them win four super bowls and was considered one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL.
- -.- (1926–95) a white South African lawyer, born in Lithuania, who had an important part in opposing the system of apartheid in South Africa. He was the leader of the South African Communist Party, and a leading member of the ANC. In the last two years of his life he was a minister in Nelson Mandela's government.
- -.- a male US soldier, especially during World War II
- -.- (1933–67) an English writer of black comedy, whose most famous plays areEntertaining Mr Sloan (1964) andLoot (1966). He was murdered by his lover Keith Halliwall.
- -.- the average member of the public, or people in general
- -.- another name for Joe Soap (= an ordinary man)
0 Synonym of Joes
Joes is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in joes: E J O S