Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Johnnies
10 Definitions of Johnnies
The definition of johnnies, the meaning of word
Is johnnies a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a condom
- -.- a well-known type of scotch whisky. There are two types of Johnnie Walker, Red Label and the more expensive Black Label.
- -.- (1933–2002) a US football player who was a famous quarterback for the Baltimore Colts team from 1956 to 1972. He was called ‘the Golden Arm' because the passes he threw often became touchdownsactions that win points.
- -.- (1904–84) a US swimmer and film actor. He won Olympic gold medals for swimming in 1924 and 1928, and is most famous for appearing as the character of tarzan in many films made in the 1930s and 1940s.
- -.- (1971–) a British comedian who is known for being fat, liking beer, and for having a strong Northern English accent. He appears on many television programmes. His real name is Michael Pennington.
- -.- (1963–) a US actor, known especially for playing unusual characters in films such asEd Woods (1994),The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1999), andPirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- -.- the nickname of John Chapman(1774–1845), who walked around the eastern US planting apple trees and encouraging other people to plant them
- -.- (1925–2005) a US comedian and television presenter, famous for appearing onThe Tonight Show from 1962 to 1992. He was always introduced with the words ‘Here's Johnny!', and he then gave a long humorous speech, which was often about politics and recent events.
- -.- (1932–2002) a US country and western singer and song writer, known for his very deep voice and for songs such asI Walk the Line (1956) andA Boy Named Sue (1969)
- -.- (1940–) a US pop singer and songwriter whose songs include I Can See Clearly Now (1972)
Johnnies is worth 18 points in Words with Friends and 21 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in johnnies: E H I J N N O S