Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Johnsons
10 Definitions of Johnsons
The definition of johnsons, the meaning of word
Is johnsons a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- a large international company that produces many types of cleaning, washing, and medical products, such as baby shampoo and tylenolmedicine for when your head hurts
- -.- (1959–) a very tall US basketball player who was a famous guard for the Los Angeles Lakers team, and helped them win five NBA championships during the 1980s. In 1991, he stopped playing when he discovered he was HIV-positive, and since then he has spent his time teaching people about AIDS, especially how to avoid getting the disease. He came out of retirement and won a gold medal with the USA team in the 1992 Olympics. He finally retired in 1996. His real name is Earvin Johnson, Jr.
- -.- (1709–84), known as Dr Johnson, a British critic and dictionary writer, famous for hisDictionary of the English Language (1755). He was well-known in London society in the 18th century, and considered to be an excellent conversationalisthis conversation was intelligent, amusing, and interesting. He is often thought of in association with James boswell, who wrote his life story.
- -.- (1903–41) a British pilot who flew alone in several famous flights in which she broke new records, for example from England to Australia in 1930, and from England to South Africa in 1932. She died when her plane disappeared over the English Channel during World War II.
- -.- (1808–1875) the seventeenth president of the US, from 1865 to 1869
- -.- (1970–) an English Rugby Union player who was captain when the England team won the Rugby World Cup in 2003. He became England manager in 2008.
- -.- (1967–) a very successful US athlete, who was a world champion runner in the 400 metre race in 1997 and 1999. He won two gold medals in the 1996 Olympics and he was the Olympic champion in the 400 metre and 200 metre races in the 2000 Olympics.
- -.- (1878–1946), a US boxer who became the first African American to win the world heavyweight championship. Johnson was a very skilful boxer who beat the world champion Tommy Burns in 1908.
- -.- a type of restaurant or hotel in the US, usually built close to large main roads, providing services for families and business travellers
- -.- (1964-) a British politician and journalist who was educated at Eton and Oxford University, and who was elected Conservative MP for Henley in 2001. He was Shadow Minister for the Arts and Vice-Chairman of the Conservative Party, but was dismissed from these jobs in November 2004 by Michael Howard, the party leader, for lying about a love affair with the journalist Petronella Wyatt. He was the editor of The Spectator magazine from 1999 to 2005. David Cameron, the new party leader, made him the Shadow Minister for Higher Education in December 2005. He gave up this job when he was chosen as the Conservative Party candidate in the 2008 election for London mayor which he won. Johnson is known for his blond hair, love of cycling, and for making gaffesembarrassing mistakes in public. In 2004, for example, he had to say sorry to the people of Liverpool for comments which he had made about them. He is also well-known for his appearances on the humorous television programme Have I Got News for You.
9 Synonyms of Johnsons
Johnsons is worth 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in johnsons: H J N N O O S S