Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Jordans
5 Definitions of Jordans
The definition of jordans, the meaning of word
Is jordans a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- an Arab country in the Middle East, which is surrounded by Israel, Syria, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia. Capital: Amman. Population: 6,198,677 (2008). Before the 1967 Arab-Israeli War, the country was divided by the River Jordan, which runs from the north to the south, into the West Bank and the East Bank. Since 1967 the West Bank has been ruled by Israel.
- -.- (1978-) a former British topless model who is known for having very large breasts because of silicone implants. In 2004 she started to use her real name, Katie Price. She often appears in magazines and on television in Britain. She has appeared twice on the reality TV show I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here and often appears in programmes about her life such as What Katie Did Next. She is a successful businesswoman who has written several books and has her own range of clothes, jewellery, and hair products. She used to be married to the pop singer Peter Andre.
- -.- a river in Israel and Jordan, which flows into the Dead Sea. It is often mentioned in the Bible, and was the river in which John the Baptist baptized (baptize) Jesus.
- -.- (1936–1996) the first African-American woman from the South to become a Congresswoman in the House of Representatives, in 1972
- -.- (1963–) a US basketball player who was considered to be the best player of the 1980s and 1990s, helping his Chicago Bulls team win five nba championships. He was often known as ‘Air Jordan' because he jumped very high when he scored points. He was also known to be one of the most highly-paid sports players in the world. In 1997 he appeared in the filmSpace Jam with the cartoon character Bugs Bunny. He retired from basketball in 1999.
Jordans is worth 15 points in Words with Friends and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in jordans: A D J N O R S