Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Judies
8 Definitions of Judies
The definition of judies, the meaning of word
Is judies a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- (1938–) a US writer, whose novels for teenagersyoung people aged between 13 and 19 are very popular because they deal with problems that often affect teenagers, such as divorce or having sex for the first time. Her novels includeAre You There God? It's me, Margaret (1970) andForever... (1975).
- -.- (1934–) a famous and respected British actress, who appears in the theatre, in films, and on television. Her films include Shakespeare in Love (1998), Iris (2001), and Notes on a Scandal (2006). Since 1995, she has also played the part of ‘M' in James Bond films. She won an Oscar for Shakespeare in Love. Her official title is Dame Judi Dench.
- -.- (1939–) a US singer, popular especially in the 1960s and 1970s and known especially for her songsBoth Sides Now (1968),Amazing Grace (1971), andSend in the Clowns (1977)
- -.- (1942–) a US woman who is a judge in a small claims court. The events that take place in the court are shown on television. She is known for saying things in a very direct way. Her full name is Judge Judith Sheindlin.
- -.- (1922–69) a US film actress and singer who first appeared in films as a child. She is most famous for appearing as the character Dorothy inThewizard of oz (1939). Other films includeMeet Me in St Louis (1944) andA Star is Born (1954). Her daughter, Liza minnelli, is also an actress and singer.
- -.- two British television presenters Richard Madeley (1956–) and Judy Finnigan (1948–) who are married to each other, and who present their own television programmes which consist of short pieces of news, interviews with famous people, and phone-ins
- n.- a traditional type of entertainment for children, especially at British seaside towns, that uses puppets
0 Synonym of Judies
Judies is worth 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in judies: D E I J S U