Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Justs
8 Definitions of Justs
The definition of justs, the meaning of word
Is justs a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- morally right and fair
- adv.- exactly
- n.- exactly the right word or phrase
- adj.- if goods are produced or bought using a just-in-time system, they are produced or bought just before they are needed so that the company does not have to store things for a long time
- -.- when parts are delivered just before they are needed in the process of producing something
- -.- a system in which goods are produced or bought just before they are needed, reducing the costs to the firm of keeping the goods for a long period of time
- -.- a series of humorous British books for children by Richmal crompton, the first of which was calledJust William (1922), about an English schoolboy called William Brown who likes to play tricks on adults and who always gets into trouble. William and his friends, Douglas and Ginger, call themselves ‘the Outlaws'.
16 Synonyms of Justs
Justs is worth 12 points in Words with Friends and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in justs: J S S T U