Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Latinity
7 Definitions of Latinity
The definition of latinity, the meaning of word Latinity
Is latinity a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the language used in ancient Rome
- adj.- relating to the Latin language
- n.- the countries of South America and Central America, where Spanish and Portuguese are spoken
- n.- a humorous name for the stereotype of a man from southern Europe, who is thought of as having strong sexual feelings, and being skilled at getting women to have sex. It is often thought in the UK that French, Italian, and Spanish men are better at sex than British men.
- n.- the form of Latin spoken in ancient Rome by the ordinary people, which is different from the ‘classical' Latin written by well-known ancient writers. Modern romance languages like Spanish and Italian developed from Vulgar Latin.
- adj.- relating to South or Central America, or its people
- -.- a part of Paris on the left bank of the River Seine, which is traditionally an area where many students, writers, and artists live, but is now a popular place for tourists to visit
0 Synonym of Latinity
Latinity is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in latinity: A I I L N T T Y