Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Leanly
8 Definitions of Leanly
The definition of leanly, the meaning of word Leanly
Is leanly a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a tendency to prefer or agree with a particular set of beliefs, opinions etc
- v.- to move or bend your body in a particular direction
- adj.- thin in a healthy and attractive way
- n.- a small roughly-made building that is built against the side of a larger building
- -.- when things are manufactured using just-in-time production methods, with the aim of ZERO DEFECTS (=no faults), no REWORKING (=working again on things that were done wrong) etc
- -.- a type of frozen meal made with less fat, less salt etc, and bought especially by people who want to be thin
- -.- (1908–91) a British film director who made many well-known films, such as brief encounter (1945),The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957),Lawrence of Arabia (1962),Dr Zhivago (1965), andA Passage to India (1984)
- -.- a tall round tower in Pisa, Italy, which does not stand straight, but leans to one side. It was built in the 12th century and is popular with tourists. In recent years work was successfully carried out to reduce the angle at which the tower leans, making it less likely to fall down.
0 Synonym of Leanly
Leanly is worth 9 points in Words with Friends and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in leanly: A E L L N Y