Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Lionly
10 Definitions of Lionly
The definition of lionly, the meaning of word Lionly
Is lionly a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- (used as a title for a member of the Lions Club)
- n.- a large animal of the cat family that lives in Africa and parts of southern Asia. Lions have gold-coloured fur and the male has a manelong hair around its neck
- n.- a large type of seal that lives near the coast in the Pacific Ocean
- n.- a cougar
- adj.- very brave
- -.- an international organization whose members work together to help their local areas by doing charity work. Members usually work in professional jobs, for example as doctors, lawyers, or business people. The organization was started in the US, but there are local clubs in many countries all over the world.
- -.- an ancient Roman story about a slave called Androcles who escapes from his owner and meets a lion with a thorna sharp pointed part of a plant in its foot. Androcles removes the thorn. Later he is caught and is made to fight with a lion in the arena as punishment for escaping, but the lion is the same one that he helped, and instead of attacking him, it greets him as a friend.
- -.- the Rugby Union team chosen from players from England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland to play in international matches
- -.- (1950) a children's book by C. S. lewis, in which four children enter the imaginary land of narnia by walking through a wardrobe, and have many adventures there. It is the first of the series of books calledThe Chronicles of Narnia.
0 Synonym of Lionly
Lionly is worth 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in lionly: I L L N O Y