Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Markedly
10 Definitions of Markedly
The definition of markedly, the meaning of word
Is markedly a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a spot or dirty area on something that spoils its appearance
- v.- to write or draw on something, so that someone will notice what you have written
- n.- things painted or written on something, especially something such as an aircraft, road, vehicle etc
- adj.- very easy to notice
- -.- (1950–) a US swimmer who won seven gold medals at the olympic games in Munich in 1972
- -.- (1963–) US baseball player. In 1998, he was the first player in history to hit 70 home runs in one seasonset of games played during one year.
- -.- (?83–30 BC) an ancient Roman politician and soldier who supported Julius caesar, and after his death became one of the triumvirate of three rulers of the roman empire. He fell in love with cleopatra, and after they were defeated in battle, they both killed themselves. He appears in the play antony and cleopatra by William shakespeare, and in the play julius caesar he makes a famous speech which starts with the words ‘Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears...'
- n.- a sign, such as a comma or question mark, used to divide a piece of writing into sentences, phrases etc
- -.- (1903–70) a US artist, born in Russia, known especially for his large paintings of squares and rectangles in different colours
- n.- if you give someone full marks, you praise them for doing something well
0 Synonym of Markedly
Markedly is worth 18 points in Words with Friends and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in markedly: A D E K L M R Y