Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Maxing
7 Definitions of Maxing
The definition of maxing, the meaning of word Maxing
Is maxing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the abbreviation of
- -.- (1858–1947) a German scientist who developed the ideas on which quantum theory is based
- -.- (1922–) a British entertainer and comedian in the theatre and on television, known for his smile and for telling jokes in a very relaxed way. He is also known as a singer, especially for the songsMeet Me on the Corner (1955) andYou Need Hands (1958).
- -.- (1943–) a British businessman who runs a public relations company, Max Clifford Associates, whose customers include many well-known people. The company's activities include giving help and advice to people who want to sell information to the newspapers, for example about their sexual relationships with politicians or other famous people.
- -.- a company that produces cosmetics which are popular all over the world
- -.- (1891–1976) a German painter who lived in Germany, France, and then the US, and who is known for his work in dadaism and surrealism
0 Synonym of Maxing
Maxing is worth 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in maxing: A G I M N X