Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Maxwells
5 Definitions of Maxwells
The definition of maxwells, the meaning of word
Is maxwells a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- (1923–91) a British businessman, born in Czechoslovakia, who owned several newspapers and book publishing (publish) companies, including mirror group newspapers. He died suddenly and mysteriously, when he fell into the water from his boat. After his death it was discovered that he had large debts, and had been stealing from the Mirror Group pension fundmoney collected from employees to provide an income for them when they are old and have stopped working.
- -.- a popular type of instant coffee coffee in the form of powder, which is ready to drink when boiling water is added
- -.- (1934–) an British composerwriter of music and conductorsomeone who directs a group of musicians whose works includeEight Songs for a Mad King (1969),Mr Emmet Takes a Walk (1999), and theAntarctic Symphony (2001)
- -.- (1934–) a British composer of modern classical music. His works includeEight Songs for a Mad King and An Orkney Wedding with Sunrise.
- -.- (1831–79) a British scientist who made important discoveries in electromagnetism, which made possible the development of radio and telephones
Maxwells is worth 20 points in Words with Friends and 23 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in maxwells: A E L L M S W X