Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Mayings
10 Definitions of Mayings
The definition of mayings, the meaning of word
Is mayings a scrabble word? Yes!
- .- if something may happen or may be true, there is a possibility that it will happen or be true but this is not certain
- n.- the white or pink flowers of the hawthorn
- n.- the fifth month of the year, between April and June
- n.- the first day of May, when left-wing political parties in some countries celebrate, and when people traditionally celebrate the arrival of spring
- n.- a formal dance held at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge every year in June. Students dress formally for a May Ball, and it is expensive to go to one.
- n.- a young woman chosen as queen as part of the May Day celebrations, usually because she is judged to be the most attractive. She wears a crown of flowers on her head, and she is also called Queen of the May.
- -.- (1931–) a US baseball player considered to be one of the greatest ever. He joined the New York Giants in 1951 and played for them for many years. In 1964 he became the first African-American player to be made captain of a team in the major leagues. He was also the first national league player to hit more than 600 home runs.
- -.- (1832–88) a US writer whose novels for children include Little Women and Good Wives
- adj.- happy and willing to take risks
0 Synonym of Mayings
Mayings is worth 13 points in Words with Friends and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in mayings: A G I M N S Y