Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Mayoral
5 Definitions of Mayoral
The definition of mayoral, the meaning of word Mayoral
Is mayoral a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the person who has been elected to lead the government of a town or city
- -.- a banqueta formal dinner held in the Guildhall, London every year after the new Lord Mayor of London has been elected. Many important people are invited to this banquet, including the Prime Minister, who makes a speech to mark the occasion.
- -.- a street parade in which the new Lord Mayor of London travels in a golden carriage through the streets of London
- -.- an elected politician who is the leader of the Greater London Authority and is responsible for various things in Greater London, for example the transport system, the emergency services, and economic development
- n.- in the UK, the main elected officer of a city council:
0 Synonym of Mayoral
Mayoral is worth 12 points in Words with Friends and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in mayoral: A A L M O R Y