Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Mickeys
5 Definitions of Mickeys
The definition of mickeys, the meaning of word
Is mickeys a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- to make someone look silly, often in a friendly way, for example by copying them or by pretending something is true when it is not
- -.- (1931–95) a US baseball player, known especially for his skill as a batter. He played in the New York Yankees team in the 1950s.
- -.- (1918–2006) an American writer of violent crime novels including I, the Jury, The Girl Hunter, and The Killing Man. The main character in many of Spillane's novels is a tough private detective called Mike Hammer.
- adj.- small and not at all important
- -.- a US television programme for children in the 1950s. At the beginning and end of each show, a group of children called Mouseketeers sang a song spelling out the name ‘Mickey Mouse'.
Mickeys is worth 18 points in Words with Friends and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in mickeys: C E I K M S Y