Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Monkeys
8 Definitions of Monkeys
The definition of monkeys, the meaning of word
Is monkeys a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a small brown animal with a long tail, which uses its hands to climb trees and lives in hot countries
- -.- an English rock group from Sheffield. Their songs include I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor (2005) and When the Sun Goes Down (2006)
- n.- a small monkey from northern India that is often used in medical tests
- n.- a peanut in its shell
- n.- a structure of bars for children to climb and play on
- n.- a tool that is used to hold or turn things of different widths
- -.- three monkeys who are shown in pictures sitting in a row. The first has its hands covering its eyes, the second has its hands covering its ears, and the third has its hands covering its mouth. Together they represent the phrase ‘see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil'.
15 Synonyms of Monkeys
Monkeys is worth 16 points in Words with Friends and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in monkeys: E K M N O S Y