Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Muchly
6 Definitions of Muchly
The definition of muchly, the meaning of word
Is muchly a scrabble word? Yes!
- adv.- by a great amount
- pro.- a large amount of something
- n.- to be very similar in standard, quality etc
- adj.- a much-vaunted plan, achievement etc is one that people say is very good or important, especially when this may not be true
- adj.- a much-heralded event, product etc has been talked about a lot before it happens or becomes available
- -.- a phrase which people sometimes use to describe a situation in which there has been a lot of excitement about something that is not really important. It comes from the title of a humorous play by William Shakespeare.
0 Synonym of Muchly
Muchly is worth 16 points in Words with Friends and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in muchly: C H L M U Y