Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Needly
8 Definitions of Needly
The definition of needly, the meaning of word Needly
Is needly a scrabble word? Yes!
- v.- to have to have something or someone, because you cannot do something without them, or because you cannot continue or cannot exist without them
- n.- a situation in which something is necessary, especially something that is not happening yet or is not yet available
- adj.- necessary
- n.- needs that someone has because they have mental or physical problems
- -.- a careful analysis of what training is necessary for a company's employees, so that they have the skills they need for the company to be successful
- n.- a THEORY (=set of ideas) about MOTIVATION developed by Abraham Maslow, which has been used to explain the reasons why people decide to buy things or continue to work for an organization. Maslow identified five levels of human need: PHYSIOLOGICAL - the need to eat, sleep etc; SAFETY AND SECURITY - the need to feel safe, have a job etc; BELONGING - the need to belong to a group, have friends and feel loved; SELF-ESTEEM - the need to be successful in a particular job or activity and be respected by other people; SELF-ACTUALIZATION - the need to have new ideas and use your imagination to produce new things. The theory states that needs on one level must be satisfied before the next level can be reached, and only unsatisfied needs influence human behaviour
- -.- a British charity organization controlled by the bbc, which organizes special television programmes every year to collect money for children who need help in the UK and in other countries. People often do silly activities to collect money for Children in Need, and the organization is represented by a yellow bear named Pudsey.
- adj.- if information is given to people on a need-to-know basis, they are given only the details that they need at the time when they need them
0 Synonym of Needly
Needly is worth 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in needly: D E E L N Y