Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Nexts
9 Definitions of Nexts
The definition of nexts, the meaning of word Nexts
Is nexts a scrabble word? Yes!
- adv.- immediately afterwards
- -.- a British shop which sells fashionable and good-quality clothes for adults and children. There are Next shops in many UK towns, but the company also sells some of its products by means of a catalogue, the Next Directory. Customers can order goods from the catalogue by telephone.
- adj.- the next event, day, time etc is the one that happens after the present one, or the previous one
- pro.- the person or thing in a list, series etc that comes after the person or thing you are dealing with now
- n.- the people living in the house or apartment next to yours
- pre.- very close to someone or something, with no other person, building, place etc in between
- adv.- in the house, room etc next to yours or someone else's
- adj.- the person who lives in the house or apartment next to yours
- n.- your closest living relative or relatives
Nexts is worth 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in nexts: E N S T X