Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Nicely
6 Definitions of Nicely
The definition of nicely, the meaning of word Nicely
Is nicely a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- pleasant, attractive, or enjoyable
- -.- a city on the Mediterranean coast of France, famous as a fashionable place for tourists to stay, and also a port and industrial area
- adv.- in a satisfactory, pleasant, or attractive way
- adj.- attractive
- -.- someone who is too nice and friendly, so that other people treat him unfairly to get what they want. Used especially in the phrase ‘no more Mr Nice Guy', to say that you are going to stop being nice and letting people treat you badly.
- -.- a humorous character invented by Harry enfield for his British television programme. He is a typical example of an English ‘upper-class twit'a pleasant but very stupid young man from a high social class.
0 Synonym of Nicely
Nicely is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in nicely: C E I L N Y