Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Objected
10 Definitions of Objected
The definition of objected, the meaning of word Objected
Is objected a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a solid thing that you can hold, touch, or see but that is not alive
- n.- a reason that you have for opposing or disapproving of something, or something you say that expresses this
- n.- something that you are trying hard to achieve, especially in business or politics
- adv.- if you consider something objectively, you try to think about the facts, and not be influenced by your own feelings or opinions
- v.- to feel or say that you oppose or disapprove of something
- adj.- based on facts, or making a decision that is based on facts rather than on your feelings or beliefs
- -.- a computer language that uses standard blocks of instructions that have already been written. Object language allows programmers to work more quickly
- n.- in grammar, the person or thing that is affected by the action of a transitive verb, for example ‘Mary' in the statement ‘I saw Mary'
- adj.- object-oriented computer programming languages are based on objects that are arranged in a hierarchy
- n.- an object of a verb that refers to the person that something is given to, said to, made for etc. For example, in the sentence ‘I asked him a question', the indirect object is ‘him'.
0 Synonym of Objected
Objected is worth 20 points in Words with Friends and 24 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in objected: B C D E E J O T