Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Parkly
10 Definitions of Parkly
The definition of parkly, the meaning of word
Is parkly a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a large open area with grass and trees, especially in a town, where people can walk, play games etc
- v.- to put a car or other vehicle in a particular place for a period of time
- n.- the act of parking a car or other vehicle
- n.- a game reserve
- -.- the main city park in New York City, which is in the middle of Manhattan. It is very big, and has a zoo, a concert stage, and an open-air theatre where Shakespeare plays are performed in the summer.
- n.- a large park owned and managed by a US state, often in an area of natural beauty
- -.- a wide street in central London between marble arch and hyde park corner. It has buildings on one side and Hyde Park on the other, and it is famous for its expensive hotels and houses.
- n.- the practice of putting a particular domain namename used as part of an Internet address on the official list of domain names, but then not using it in an Internet address until some time in the future. This is done in order to stop the domain name being used by anyone else.
- -.- a football ground in Glasgow, where the Scottish cup final and games involving Scotland's national team are played
- n.- an area of land where there are a number of sculptures for the public to see
0 Synonym of Parkly
Parkly is worth 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in parkly: A K L P R Y