Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Ponying
7 Definitions of Ponying
The definition of ponying, the meaning of word Ponying
Is ponying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a small horse
- n.- a small strong horse with long rough hair
- n.- a small horse that was used in the past for moving coal in a mine in Britain
- n.- the activity of riding through the countryside on ponies
- n.- a ponysmall horse that takes part in a competition which involves jumping fences or being judged on appearance
- -.- a British organization that arranges horse riding activities for children. People usually think of a typical Pony Club member as a young middle class girl who is only interested in horses.
0 Synonym of Ponying
Ponying is worth 13 points in Words with Friends and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in ponying: G I N N O P Y