Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Queened
10 Definitions of Queened
The definition of queened, the meaning of word
Is queened a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- one of the five boroughs of New York City, at the western end of Long Island. It contains LaGuardia Airport and John F. Kennedy Airport, which are two of the busiest airports in the world, and Shea Stadium, which is where the New York Mets play baseball. It is known as an area where people of many different races live.
- adj.- like a queen or suitable for a queen
- -.- a British rock group who were very popular in the 1970s and 1980s, and whose songs include Bohemian Rhapsody and We Are the Champions. Their main singer was Freddie Mercury, and they were known especially for playing to very large crowds, for example in football stadiums.
- v.- to change a pawn into a queen in the game of chess
- -.- a style of furniture, popular in the UK in the 18th century. Queen Anne tables and chairs typically have curving legs.
- n.- to speak very correctly and in a way that is typical of people who belong to the highest social class
- adj.- a queen-size bed, sheet etc is a bed for two people that is larger than the standard size
- -.- a British magazine with articles and pictures about fashion, famous people etc. It is typically read by wealthy, fashionable older women.
- n.- the mother of the ruling king or queen
0 Synonym of Queened
Queened is worth 17 points in Words with Friends and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in queened: D E E E N Q U