Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Quieting
5 Definitions of Quieting
The definition of quieting, the meaning of word Quieting
Is quieting a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- not making much noise, or making no noise at all
- n.- the state of being quiet, calm, and peaceful
- adv.- without making much noise
- -.- the legal right of being able to use your own property or goods without other people causing problems, for example by claiming that they own them
- -.- a novel (first published in 1928) by the German writer Erich Maria Remarque, who was a soldier in the First World War. It describes how terrible war is and how hard it is for some soldiers to live a normal life when they return home. In 1930, the book was made into a successful film. People use the expression ‘All Quiet on the Western Front' to mean that a situation or activity that is normally very busy is quiet at the present time.
0 Synonym of Quieting
Quieting is worth 18 points in Words with Friends and 21 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in quieting: E G I I N Q T U