Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Quiets
5 Definitions of Quiets
The definition of quiets, the meaning of word
Is quiets a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- not making much noise, or making no noise at all
- n.- the state of being quiet, calm, and peaceful
- adv.- without making much noise
- -.- the legal right of being able to use your own property or goods without other people causing problems, for example by claiming that they own them
- -.- a novel (first published in 1928) by the German writer Erich Maria Remarque, who was a soldier in the First World War. It describes how terrible war is and how hard it is for some soldiers to live a normal life when they return home. In 1930, the book was made into a successful film. People use the expression ‘All Quiet on the Western Front' to mean that a situation or activity that is normally very busy is quiet at the present time.
27 Synonyms of Quiets
Quiets is worth 15 points in Words with Friends and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in quiets: E I Q S T U