Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Raying
10 Definitions of Raying
The definition of raying, the meaning of word
Is raying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a straight narrow beam of light from the sun or moon
- -.- (1920–) an American writer of science fiction whose best-known stories include Fahrenheit 451 and The Halloween Tree
- v.- to photograph the inside of someone's body using X-rays
- -.- a popular type of sunglasses, which are considered very fashionable
- -.- (1920–) a US designer of models who has won many prizes for his special effects, especially for science fiction films and for the filmJason and the Argonauts (1963)
- -.- (1930–2004) a US singer, songwriter, and piano player, who was blind, and who was most successful during the 1950s and 1960s. His famous songs includeGeorgia (1960) andI Can't Stop Loving You (1962). He was known for his emotional style of singing and for his influence on soul music.
- n.- a stream of radiation reaching the Earth from space
- -.- (1921–92) an Indian film director whose work is well-known and respected all over the world. His films includePather Panchali (1955) andThe Chess Players (1977).
- n.- a way of storing high-definitionvery clear video images on a disc
- -.- (1890–1976) a US artist and photographer, who was one of the leaders of the Dada and surrealist movements
0 Synonym of Raying
Raying is worth 10 points in Words with Friends and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in raying: A G I N R Y