Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Readerly
9 Definitions of Readerly
The definition of readerly, the meaning of word Readerly
Is readerly a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- someone who reads books, or who reads in a particular way
- n.- an insulting expression for someone who has strong right-wing opinions and who does not know much about culture. This type of person is supposed to be typical of people who read ‘The Sun' newspaper.
- -.- a company that produces a magazine called Reader's Digest, which contains short articles and stories on many different subjects. Reader's Digest is also known for its ‘Prize Draw', a competition held every year in which prize numbers are sent to a lot of people.
- n.- a palmist
- n.- someone in Christian churches who is not a priest but who has been given authority to lead a religious service
- n.- someone who is middle class and well educated, and who has left-wing political opinions and is thought to be the sort of person who reads the British newspaper The Guardian
- n.- someone who knows what someone else is thinking without being told
- n.- a weekly US newspaper printed in Chicago. It mainly covers news, entertainment, politics, and culture.
- n.- people who read a newspaper or magazine, but do not buy their own copy
0 Synonym of Readerly
Readerly is worth 12 points in Words with Friends and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in readerly: A D E E L R R Y