Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Replying
8 Definitions of Replying
The definition of replying, the meaning of word Replying
Is replying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- something that is said, written, or done as a way of replying
- v.- to answer someone by saying or writing something
- n.- a card that you can send back to a company, usually free, for example in order to request or give information
- -.- a document sent in response to a question or statement in an earlier document
- adj.- a reply-paid envelope is one which you can send back to an organization without a stamp because they have already paid for this
- n.- in Britain, an arrangement between a company and the POST OFFICE that lets members of the public return mail to the company without paying. The cost of returning the mail is paid for by the company.
- n.- a piece of paper that you can send when you write to someone in a foreign country and which they can use to buy stamps to pay for the POSTAGE needed to reply
- -.- a system that allows members of the public to return mail to a company without paying, because the cost is paid by the company
0 Synonym of Replying
Replying is worth 14 points in Words with Friends and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in replying: E G I L N P R Y