Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Rosying
5 Definitions of Rosying
The definition of rosying, the meaning of word
Is rosying a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- seeming to offer hope of success or happiness
- -.- (1962–) a US comedian, talk show host, and actress. She has said in public that she is a lesbian, and she became an important representative for gays and lesbians in the US.
- -.- a nickname given to any US woman who worked in factories making weapons or aircraft during world war ii. Rosie the Riveter was a character who appeared in US government films and posters about the work that women did during the war.
- -.- a novel by Laurie lee about a boy growing up in a small country village in England during the 1920s and 1930s
- -.- a US children's singing game which has the same origin asRing a ring o' roses:Ring-around-the-rosy,/Pocket full of posy,/Ashes, Ashes,/We all fall down.
0 Synonym of Rosying
Rosying is worth 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in rosying: G I N O R S Y