Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Sixes
9 Definitions of Sixes
The definition of sixes, the meaning of word Sixes
Is sixes a scrabble word? Yes!
- .- the number 6
- n.- six cans or bottles of a drink, especially beer, sold together as a set
- n.- a small gun that holds six bullets
- v.- to decide not to use something such as a plan
- adj.- used to describe a number that is 100,000 or more, especially an amount of money
- n.- when the number of faults in a product or process is reduced to just over three per million
- -.- a Rugby Union competition that takes place every year between teams from England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, France, and Italy
- -.- six Irishmen who were sent to prison in 1974 for putting ira bombs in two Birmingham pubs, killing 21 people. They always said that they were not guilty, and they were let out of prison in 1991 after new facts were discovered about the way the police had dealt with their case.
- -.- an American television sitcom about a family that runs a funeral home in California. It was broadcast from 2001 until 2005.
13 Synonyms of Sixes
Sixes is worth 12 points in Words with Friends and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sixes: E I S S X