Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Sixthly
5 Definitions of Sixthly
The definition of sixthly, the meaning of word
Is sixthly a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- coming after five other things in a series
- n.- one of six equal parts of something
- n.- a special ability to know things without using any of your five ordinary senses such as your hearing or sight
- n.- the highest level in the British school system. Children aged between 16 and 18 stay in the sixth form for two years while they prepare to take A levelsthe highest level of school exams.
- n.- a type of school in Britain for students who are preparing to take A levelsthe highest level of school exams
0 Synonym of Sixthly
Sixthly is worth 20 points in Words with Friends and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in sixthly: H I L S T X Y