Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Solidly
7 Definitions of Solidly
The definition of solidly, the meaning of word Solidly
Is solidly a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- hard or firm, with a fixed shape, and not a liquid or gas
- n.- a firm object or substance that has a fixed shape, not a gas or liquid
- n.- the strength or hardness of something
- adj.- rock-solid things can be depended on and trusted not to change
- adj.- solid-state electrical equipment contains electronic parts, such as silicon chips, rather than moving mechanical parts
- n.- a solid substance such as coal that is burnt to produce heat or power
- -.- a British garage band whose music is a mixture of hip hop, R&B and, ragga. Their songs include21 Seconds,They Don't Know, and Haterz. They were popular in the early 2000s.
0 Synonym of Solidly
Solidly is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in solidly: D I L L O S Y