Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Straitly
5 Definitions of Straitly
The definition of straitly, the meaning of word Straitly
Is straitly a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a narrow passage of water between two areas of land, usually connecting two seas
- -.- a British rock group who were very popular during the 1980s, led by Mark Knopfler, who sang, played the guitar, and wrote most of their songs. Their best-known album wasBrothers in Arms.
- -.- a narrow area of sea in North Wales, between the Welsh coast and the island of Anglesey
- -.- a narrow passage of water between Asia and North America that connects the Bering Sea to the Arctic Ocean
- -.- a narrow area of sea between Tierra del Fuego and the mainland of South America. It connects the Atlantic Ocean with the Pacific Ocean and was discovered by Ferdinand magellan in 1520.
0 Synonym of Straitly
Straitly is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in straitly: A I L R S T T Y